Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Pelikan Ink Skin Candy Tattoo Ink?

Skin Candy Tattoo Ink? - pelikan ink

Hello, I wonder if any of you ever used these things? I suffered a little different inks, and I just heard about this brand .... seems that all has heard through the program Miami Ink ... but I will not ink mark is not because a man in a TV program, even though his material was very good ... May not be the only brand of ink used ... So I will not buy on the basis that ... So, I'm pretty well describes deep black ink pelican, and I thought of my things Kuro Sumi ... is that the best ?..... Askin about to spend much money on colors that do not work ......

1 comments:

BroKe (12NI) said...

I know that my kids love the store Kuro Sumi for black and buy a piece of her. One of the most experienced artists to ink skin soft, but not others. It seems more of a problem with people allergic to the skin red Candy, if anyone can help. I know that if Chris Garver up, he used candy healed skin, too, and the colors are with a little patina, in the absence of a better term. It is not like the "pop" that the standard needs of the new school, but more a kind of old-school sound.

Post a Comment