Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Six Inch Reflector Telescope Best Uses I Need Good Telescope For Viewing Planets?

I need good telescope for viewing planets? - six inch reflector telescope best uses

Hello. I want to make good a telescope is available for viewing planets and my budget is $ 280. I have some questions. A refractor or reflector is better when it comes to the planet? I know that the main obstacle in one place, but problems in the six-inch telescope, which can still cause problems? I get also an equatorial mount? I know it is very useful when a sharp increase in their vision, but too expensive compared to Dobson. Covers Dobsons also be difficult to follow the planet with a Dob? I thought, at the Orion SkyQuest XT6. Do you know whether it is a good development opportunities for the planet? A reply would be appreciated. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment