Thursday, December 31, 2009

Pinched Nerve Exercises Exercises For A Pinched Nerve In Hand Or Arthritis?

Exercises for a pinched nerve in hand or arthritis? - pinched nerve exercises

I was walking last Friday, shaking hands, back and forth while walking. Approximately 10 minutes from my trip, I felt my right arm to be difficult. I tried to swing his arms more to get rid of him. After about 3-5 minutes, the weight is gone. I walked for about min 30th
When I returned, I was about 30 minutes to crack peanut kernels by hand.

A few hours later I felt a pain in the thumb (palm side). The pain felt like I had just before the seizure. When I woke the next morning, the thumb was very painful. Electric shock sensations. I could not understand something or make a fist. I have the onset of arthritis in my hands, my doctor told me. I am 48 years old woman. My neighbor says it's just arthritis, but I think he looks more like a nerve.

I made a doc appointment to the sea, but it kills me. I have the ice, but that only alleviates the time to hold the ice.
Someone knows some hand exercises can I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment