Friday, December 11, 2009

Where Is The 6th Cervical Vertabrea WOMEN: What Do The Think About The 6th Grade Girls In TX Getting A MANDATORY Shot To Prevent Cervical Cancer?

WOMEN: What do the think about the 6th grade girls in TX getting a MANDATORY shot to prevent cervical cancer? - where is the 6th cervical vertabrea

I would also like for men and women to hear, but I can not read more than men, because for some reason say. This is 2008th I want a little too young and perhaps say parents should supervise their children, a little more instead of running through the streets past curfew, and little s * L * U * T * S. Let me know what you the woman think, because I do not want my child to have to do that. I think it is sexist, well, men can get essentially the same, and yet have nothing to do. In addition, this vaccine has only been a few months, there are signs for 1-6 years experience in this .... How will we know the side effects or long-term consequences of this decision? I think Perry is the pig ignorant and sexist in the world. If I like something or have something wrong, please let me know. I do not want an argument, just to see what others think and I'm not the only one who thinks this way. BTW I am 18 years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment