Sunday, February 21, 2010

How Do I Recover Ichat From The Trash Why Doesn't My Mac Work?

Why doesn't my Mac work? - how do i recover ichat from the trash

Hello, I'm running a MacBook with OSX Leopard and decided to suddenly stop working. Applications will not open. Microsoft opens a blank document work now hangs. iTunes blocked immediately, as in Quicktime and Preview. Open garage band, but the possibility of a new document or open an existing one is gray, it is not necessary. I tried to download OpenOffice, but you will not let me copy it to your application, not even an error, why not simply copy and run it when I installed from the image at all times I try a file to me a "get-document" field, and I can not open everywhere. Only applications from the top of my head that the work is iChat, change text and Firefox, but Firefox will not workI have the systems in my e-mail.

Now back to my computer using Time Machine, but guess what? Time Machine will not open either. I push the button, the images on the desktop for a second, then again and the search is completed and that all disappear.

HELP ME! As my computer or open Time Machine can fix in a bygone era.

0 comments:

Post a Comment