Thursday, February 11, 2010

Incontinence What Products Work Best For Bowel Incontinence?

What products work best for bowel incontinence? - incontinence

I need help finding what works best writing fecal incontinence. I'm 20 years after surgery, and I have ulcerative colitis, ulcerative anal began after the start of a driving job. I was raised a lot of medical tests for leaks and tumors of the intestine is now a problem. I have to use protection if you are traveling. Many Breifs flight if I purchase a flood of emergency measures. This situation has deteriorated and need better protection. Brian

2 comments:

Jill said...

You need to treat a physical therapist, the problems of the pelvic floor. The therapist will determine whether it would be desirable for various treatments to help spills. You can train or find one in www.APTA.org American Physical Therapy Association section on women's health - although he said that "women," the therapist's questions are in the male and female pelvic floor.

Peachy said...

TENA or decreasing?

Post a Comment