Monday, February 1, 2010

Is My Leather Sofa Worth Repairing Repair Worn Leather Sofa?

Repair Worn leather sofa? - is my leather sofa worth repairing

HYA I have a leather sofa and is considered the color, do not know how
as flat as a pancake all the stuffing on the side, the apartment is where sitin been so long XD

I do not want to spend money to do it like me and prices, not worth, it would be better to get a new one, but when I inflate a little like returning to the road, I spare my pockets .. . !

Ideas that a small hole in the side to loosen fit a job there, then the inside of the hole to sew up!
or
make a hole and fill with stuffing on the side not

Eny not work or is not Di Plz:)

1 comments:

lightpul... said...

Cut the cord on the cushions Leather sofa and fill it with the desired strength Ceiba. Then sew sew with a thread suitable for sewing leather.

Post a Comment