Sunday, January 24, 2010

Let Me Hold You Girl Caress My Body Girls: Me And My Girlfriend Have Been Together Foe 200days Today What Should I Do For Her?

Girls: me and my girlfriend have been together foe 200days today what should i do for her? - let me hold you girl caress my body

I read a poem, tell me what you think, pls.

Hearing the coast to coast, while the rain
heard the rain on the window that we embrace
Holding in my arms and held her hand in mine
kiss thy mouth the taste of your kiss
Skin touch and feel how soft her skin
my hands all the beautiful body
see his eyes deep blue caresses her body
I try and try to say how much I love you, but words are not enough
I can say that the way you kiss by the way you touch
You know
Turn off the light, Hold Me Tight
Wisper me to you: "I love you," she said softly, love me too
Pressure, to tell me not to leave
I say that we will never abandon us, you will always be together. trust me to do?
I love your girl of my dreams
I was waithing for the perfect girl and I've found
exactly what I was looking for
You are my sweet angel so perfect
so strong and brave and I love you always

3 comments:

kimberma... said...

Dinner and Sex!

Jesse B said...

200 days? taken into account? They are too emotional. This is not an epic IOT love for a friend. Make the same man! not all at once. Wait for a moment or burn. They throw everything you have and where it was so good, then it will be quite happy for you, or she is bored and ready to find something else.
Oh, and failed to be "perfect" in their words do not have the power to be perfect or they'll take the point of giving my experience with a girl like my girls a rating of "perfect"

pinkbear said...

great poem! U seems to be a romantic ... just be urself .. Watever ur GF to like her or read her poem

Post a Comment