Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sb Live Cancel Office Live SB Account, Will I Lose My Hotmail Account?

Cancel Office Live SB Account, will I lose my hotmail account? - sb live

SB I have an Office Live account, but no more. Since I have just released with, but now when I renewed the domain will pay $ 15. And so I just want to cancel. But that's the problem.

When I notice is in your site, and try to, that which indicates ...
Service Name: Microsoft Office Live Small Business
Main Web Address: mydomain.com
Account holder: myemail@hotmail.com

If I cancel this account, will also cancel my Hotmail account. Both the accounts were not opened at the same time. If my hotmail a few years for me to Office Live.

1 comments:

Resilien... said...

No, you do not lose your Hotmail account. I told my Office Live account for about a year and I still have the e-mail account. But when it sent an e-mail from your own domain name as myemail@mydomain.com lose those accounts, but not a hotmail.com cos they are free.

Post a Comment